Resort and hotel brands are becoming increasingly dependent on social media to reach new audiences and attract visitors. Union Metrics works with hotel marketers around the world to help them use analytics to optimize their social strategies and bring in new business. If you work in resort or hotel marketing, you understand how important it is to engage with your visitors before they ever step foot on your property. With Union Metrics, you can:
- Listen to your community
- Keep track of what current and past visitors are saying about your properties across multiple social channels.
- Reach new visitors
- Discover hashtags that expand your reach to potential visitors and determine the best time to post is to maximize engagement.
- Boost engagement
- Identify your biggest influencers and top posts so you know what type of content to share and when.
- Keep an eye on the competition
- Monitor your competitors’ social media accounts to see how you stack up against their metrics.
Start with a free Instagram analysis!
Try our free Instagram account checkup to get a taste of our Instagram analytics at no cost. Our checkup analyzes the last 30 days of activity on your Instagram account to help you understand exactly what’s working and what isn’t.
Handy resources for resort and hotel marketers
Free social media strategy guide for hotel marketers
Resort and hotel marketers are faced with a unique opportunity to use social media to attract visitors to their properties. Social media is the perfect platform for inspiring travelers, and a strong strategy allows you to best take advantage of social media’s capabilities to reach visitors, before and after they visit your property.
Our free guide, written with the needs of hotels marketers in mind, covers a number of topics to help create or improve your social media strategy. Learn about how to create the best content, grow your audience, and find the right metrics to measure your success.
Want to learn more?
The Union Metrics Social Suite is used by many of the world’s savviest resort and hotel marketers. Want to join them? Let’s start with a demo.