Union Metrics Echo is an innovative way to instantly interact with historical Twitter data to find out the what, who, how and when of any Twitter conversation. With Echo, it’s easier than ever to use Twitter data to improve your social strategy and inform your digital marketing efforts.
Explore historical Tweets
Union Metrics Echo is more than just Twitter search. It’s an interactive interface to help you quickly visualize past Tweets. Use it to explore the Twitter archive to learn about the size and content of any past conversation.
- Instantly search for anything in the full Twitter archive
- Identify trends, spot spikes and compare Tweet volumes
- Access Tweets from the past 30 days with our Marketing Team plan, with upgrades to the full archive available
Find the exact Tweets you’re looking for
Echo makes it easy to find exactly the Tweets you’re interested in, helping you discover inflection points and find top posts in a conversation.
- Build powerful queries using boolean search logic to find only the Tweets you want
- Analyze as little as a few minutes on Twitter to see how a conversation started or spread
- Identify the most important Tweets about any topic
Analyze any Twitter conversation in-depth
Once you’ve found the right Tweets, you may need to analyze reach, content and influencers. With advanced Echo access, you can generate detailed historical reports for any time period or customize your historical backfill.
- Export high-level trend data to CSV for further analysis
- Backfill a Twitter Tracker with custom historical data to start monitoring new Tweets in real time
- Quickly create one-off historical reports to share with colleagues
We found Union Metrics Echo to be a very impressive feature with great potential. It’s especially effective at visualizing share of voice on Twitter, providing a very unique advantage as a listening tool.
Alec McNayr, McBeard/Fullscreen
Get smarter on social with Echo
Instant access to historical Tweets in the Twitter archive
The value of Union Metrics Echo goes well beyond Twitter. We believe every campaign, even those beyond Twitter, can be improved by tapping into the world’s reaction to any event – big or small. Use Twitter data to research and plan your next move.
And for the first time ever, Echo is available on our monthly self-service plans! Access 30 days of the Twitter archive with Echo on our Marketing Team plan for just $199/month.