- All the social channels you need
- Analytics for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr include cross-channel comparisons and channel-specific reporting
- Any account, any topic
- Trackers can analyze Twitter keywords and accounts, Facebook pages, Instagram hashtags and accounts, Tumblr topics and blogs
- Easy setup and data collection
- Trackers provide 30-day backfill and ongoing, real-time data collection so your analytics are timely and accurate
- Access the Twitter archive with Echo
- Instantly search and report on any topic in Twitter’s past with Union Metrics Echo
- More than just charts
- Get automated insights into important events in your analytics and receive a weekly email digest with key metrics
- Unlimited users and simple administration
- Easily share data with multiple colleagues, configure specific projects for campaign reporting and manage user roles
- Help when you need it
- Each Social Suite customer receives access to phone and email support from a dedicated account manager
Want to learn more? Need help choosing?
The Union Metrics Social Suite is used by some of the world’s most innovative brands, agencies and media companies. We’d love you to join them. Get in touch with us today and we’ll show you how the Social Suite can help you.Schedule a Demo
Social media demands that brands constantly evaluate how their content strategy is performing. Using the the real-time data provided by Union Metrics, we can measure and improve the outcome of campaigns to increase their impact.
Lora Schaeffer, Resource/Ammirati
Union Metrics Social Media Analytics FAQs
- What can I do with a Union Metrics Social Suite subscription?
With a Union Metrics Social Suite subscription, you’ll get access to a bundle of our analytics Trackers, which analyze and archive social media posts in real time. Each Tracker can monitor one public account or one keyword-based topic on any channel we support – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr. Use this reporting to measure your social impact, improve your content, monitor your competitors and more.
- How do I access Union Metrics Echo?
Union Metrics Echo is included with all Social Suite subscriptions at the Echo 30 level. That includes access to the Twitter archive from the past 30 days. Suite subscribers can upgrade to Echo 365, which includes access to the past year of the Twitter archive, or Echo Full Archive, which includes the entire Twitter archive back to 2006. Contact your account manager to add more Echo to your account or our sales team to discuss a new suite subscription.
- Where’s your legal information?
- How do I get started?
Please contact our sales team to get started. They can also give you a personal demo or talk more about payment terms.
- What if I need more or less?
We have larger options beyond the plans listed here, and we’re happy to tell you more about them. Contact our sales team to discuss your needs.If you’re looking for analytics for just on channel like Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr, see our single-channel pricing.
- What data can I access?
We have full-fidelity access to both the Twitter and Tumblr firehoses, and robust API access to Instagram and Facebook. All plans include automatic 30-day historical data backfill and real-time, ongoing tracking.
- What are my payment term options?
All Union Metrics Social Suite subscriptions require an annual commitment. We offer flexible payment terms and options. Contact us to learn more.