While social media seems like a the perfect platform to promote new movies and TV shows, it’s more difficult to navigate than you’d think. Even with big marketing budgets, entertainment companies struggle to reach new viewers and make their movie or TV show stand out in a sea of noise. That’s why entertainment companies choose Union Metrics for social analytics. Film and television marketers use Union Metrics to better understand the entertainment landscape and reach targeted audiences. With Union Metrics, you can:
- Reach new viewers
- Get meaningful insights on how to expand your reach and target new audiences on social media.
- Listen to the community
- Hear what your audience says about your film or show and engage with them.
- Identify top influencers
- Find top contributors in the industry to maximize your project’s exposure.
- Drive engagement
- Discover top posts, hashtags and engagement times so you you get the most out of your content.
Start with a free Instagram analysis!
Try our free Instagram account checkup to get a taste of our Instagram analytics at no cost. Our checkup analyzes the last 30 days of activity on your Instagram account to help you understand exactly what’s working and what isn’t.
Handy resources for the entertainment marketer
Free guide to refining your Instagram strategy
Instagram is one of the fastest growing and most popular social media platforms on the planet. If you work in digital marketing, you’re probably doing something for your brands or clients on Instagram, and if you aren’t doing something already, you’re definitely considering it.
Our free ebook will cover these six tactics for improving your Instagram marketing strategy:
- What and when to post to maximize engagement
- How to use hashtags
- How to think about your visual branding
- Why you should get to know Instagram communities
- The metrics you should be monitoring to track your progress
- How to integrate Instagram into your larger multi-channel social media strategy
Want to learn more?
The Union Metrics Social Suite is used by the industry’s most innovative entertainment marketers. Want to join them? Let’s start with a demo.