We spend the week reading the best things we can get our eyeballs on and on Fridays we share them here with you as The Week in Social.
Read anything good that we missed? Share it with us on Twitter or give us your thoughts at @UnionMetrics.
On all things Instagram
Wary of working with influencers because you aren’t sure how to vet them? Here’s How to Spot Authentic and Fake Instagram Influencers by Juntae Delane for the Digital Branding Institute.
Thinking about IGTV? Here are 5 Best Practices for Brands on IGTV from Amber Hollonan for Likeable Media’s blog.
Back to school? You can go back to Instagram Story School: What it is and How Marketers Can Benefit by Kate Fodera for Impact’s blog.
On brand voice
Why so serious? Here’s Why B2B Marketers Should Shift to a Conversational Voice and How To Do It by Michael Brenner for the Content Marketing Institute’s blog.
Every week we keep an eye on what’s new across social platforms and share the most relevant and interesting updates here.
- Facebook: Coming to a TV near you? [Amy Gesenhues for Marketing Land]
- Facebook News Feed now downranks sites with stolen content [Josh Constine for TechCrunch]
- Facebook Announces New Measures to Crackdown on Stolen Content and False Information [Andrew Hutchinson for Social Media Today]
- Now You Can Switch Your LinkedIn Profile Button from ‘Connect’ to ‘Follow’ [Andrew Hutchinson for SMT]
- LinkedIn Updates Feed Algorithm to Generate More Engagement for Users [Andrew Hutchinson for SMT]
Thanks for reading and we’ll be back again next week!
Image source: The Found Animals Foundation.