PR and social media go together like peanut butter and jelly, so we teamed up with our friends at TrendKite to host a webinar on how the two work together. PR practitioners need to work in conjunction with social teams, since using social media intelligence is vital to boosting earned media’s reach and impact.
We’ll discuss all of this and more in More Than a Retweet on Thursday, April 19th at 12pm CT.
Here’s a sneak peek at the agenda:
- Track the metrics that matter: Use the social metrics best for benchmarking & measuring both total business and brand impact
- Newsjack hot topics: Leverage trending topics or viral news to your brand’s advantage via social media
- Put earned & shared media first: See the top tips & tricks for putting social & PR at the heart of the marketing mix
- Engage your audience: Learn which channels, influencers, & messaging are resonating best across your target audience
- Make your mentions evergreen: Use social media to increase the life, virality, and coverage engagement
Join our live discussion on leveraging social analytics to fuel your PR strategy— from better understanding your audience, to handling a crisis, to creating a voice that humanizing your brand!