Our Social Media Summer School series is coming to a close as Labor Day approaches, so we wanted to make sure you had access to everything we’ve shared in one easy place. So here’s our Social Media Summer School wrap-up, with all of the resources you need in one place, all for free (or the low price of one email address, in some cases.)
Got questions or something we missed? You can always find us on Twitter @UnionMetrics.
For those who prefer the written word, we wrote up several blog posts to help with your social media strategy across the board:
- Kicking off social media summer school: Twitter engagement
- Social media summer school: Using hashtags
- Social Media Summer School: New to try in August
- Social media summer school: How to write a good tweet
For the audio-visual oriented among us, we’ve also done a series of webinars covering different aspects of social media strategy:
- Social media summer school: Experimenting with engagement
- Social Media Summer School: Create compelling Instagram content
And that’s not all!
Join us for one final webinar in the series, this Thursday, August 31st at 9am PT/11am CT where our Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager will discuss how to increase your Twitter impressions.
Started testing out our advice and want to see if it’s working? Let us show you a customized demo of how your efforts on social are paying off. Get started below.