It has been a busy year at Union Metrics for product updates! Our team has rolled out a lot of new features and updates that we’re proud of, and we put together the full list here so you can catch up on any that you missed.
Got questions about anything? Find us on Twitter @UnionMetrics.
In the meantime, we’ll take things in reverse-chronological order:
- Most recently we were proud to announce that All Union Metrics plans now include Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
- Twitter engagement data now in Trackers: Tweet detail reports now include engagement metrics like actual impressions, clicks, likes, video views and more, which means you can now track your Twitter performance all the way from the top of the funnel to the bottom.
- Introducing advanced search for Instagram Trackers: We added the ability to create far more complex rules to be sure your Trackers find exactly the Instagram posts you’re interested in.
- New advanced search in Tumblr topic Trackers: Our updated Tumblr search functionality helps refine searches to pull in only the most relevant content from Tumblr, searching keywords or phrases, tags, posts from specific blogs, content sourced from external sites, and so much more.
- Understand how a Tweet performs with our brand new Tweet detail report: These Tweet detail reports give everything needed to analyze a Tweet’s engagement and impact in incredible detail. Including watching responses to a tweet unfold over time, identifying inflection points in a conversation, and so much more.
- Introducing Twitter geo and language reports: These can be used to better understand audience, focusing in on the most relevant tweets based on where they were posted or what language they’re in. From there, you can create more relevant content for your audience, discover new communities, and just generally be smarter about your Twitter marketing.
- Announcing our Instagram Tracker additions: Comments and geo reporting! Our Suite subscribers were the first to get this new geography report, including a map and summary of all locations geo-tagged in any post in a Tracker. Any brand can use this information to identify trends, discover popular or new places, and understand where a conversation is coming from.
- And at the very beginning of the year, we gave our Twitter Trackers a makeover: Our new Twitter Trackers are live (and oh so pretty).
We’re proud of all the work we’ve done, but prouder still of the customers, fans and followers who come along with us for the journey. Thank you, and let us know if there’s anything you need!
We’ll add it to the list for 2017.