We want to make sure you’ve got all you need to get the most out of every social platform your brand is active on, so once again we’re rounding up all of our best advice for you in one place, this time for Twitter.
So bookmark this page and make it part of your planning session for your 2017 social strategy!
Got any questions or something we missed? Tell us about it @UnionMetrics.
Understanding Twitter metrics
The more you understand about how Twitter metrics work, the more you’ll be able to match your brand’s goals to the appropriate benchmarks. Here are some of the most commonly misunderstood metrics, broken down.
- Comparing actual to potential impressions on Twitter
- Everything you need to know about Twitter impressions
- Why potential impressions and actual impressions both matter on Twitter
Twitter audience and engagement
We always encourage brands to measure engagement over any other metric; that way you know what’s truly resonating with your audience. Here’s how brands can use Twitter data to get to know their target audiences better in order to better serve them and consequently boost engagement with them.
- How to use Twitter to get to know visitors before they come see you
- 3 ways to boost engagement with your Twitter content
Perfect for when you want a boost of Twitter knowledge but don’t have a lot of time.
We wrote a lot more quick tips in 2015, many of which are old but good reminders to check your settings, especially which apps have authorization to your account:
- Twitter Tip: Authorized apps
- Twitter Tip: Turn off mobile alerts at bedtime
- Twitter Tip: User widgets
- Twitter Tip: Emergency alerts
- Twitter Tip: Personalize
Tips for our metrics
Finally, here’s how you can be sure you’re getting the most out of our analytics whether you’re using our free tools or you’re a longtime Social Suite subscriber.
- Product tip: Setting up better Twitter Tracker queries
- How to make the most of our free Twitter analytics