Although Facebook is constantly tweaking their News Feed, there are many principles of Facebook marketing that have held consistent over the years (like knowing your specific audience) and with that in mind, we’ve rounded up all of our best marketing advice for brands on Facebook.
Got a question we don’t cover here? Ask us about it on our own Facebook Page!
On general Facebook marketing
Our best advice for general marketing on Facebook, or the perfect place to start if you’re new to Facebook for business or refreshing your strategy.
- 5 easy steps to boost engagement with your content on Facebook
- 3 tips to keep your Facebook strategy fresh
On Facebook video marketing
All of our best advice for video content marketing on Facebook, from which type of video is right for your brand to how your brand can use it.
- When to go Live and when to go 360 on Facebook video
- Should you be broadcasting on Facebook Live?
- Why you need to do more Facebook video
On everything else
We’re living in a multi-channel social world, even while each platform still has its own specific challenges.
- How to create a 360 photo on Facebook— and why you should
- Make your Facebook content work on Instagram— and vice versa
Want your Facebook analytics in the same place as everything else? Then you want our Social Suite.