Curious about what exactly Union Metrics analytics can do? We now offer on-demand demos of our Twitter and Instagram analytics! Take a tour of our analytics using live data from real accounts to see exactly what our analytics can do for you— and do it on your schedule.
What you get in the Twitter demo
Sign up here to access our live Twitter analytics demo to see exactly what you get with a subscription to TweetReach by Union Metrics. Our Twitter demo features everything you’ll see in our paid subscriptions – including live data from real Twitter accounts and topics – and allows you to access all areas of our product in read-only mode.
Union Metrics Twitter analytics allow you to easily:
- Monitor all the Twitter accounts, keywords and topics that matter to you, with full-fidelity data in real time
- Identify insights into what’s working and how you can improve your Twitter strategy
- Discover influential Twitter users and people driving the conversation forward
- Learn how to craft better Tweets to increase engagement and followers
What you get in the Instagram demo
Sign up here to access our live Instagram analytics demo to take a tour of what you get with a subscription to Union Metrics Instagram analytics. Our Instagram demo includes live data from a set of Instagram accounts and hashtags, and allows you to click around in a fully-functional Union Metrics account in read-only mode.
You can see how Union Metrics Instagram analytics enable you to:
- Monitor all the Instagram accounts and hashtags that matter to you, constantly updated and in real time
- Identify insights into what’s working (and what isn’t) and what you can do to improve your Instagram campaigns
- Discover your biggest fans and influential community members to see how and when they engage
- Explore how to optimize your content and hashtag strategies to increase engagement and followers
This is great, but I want to measure Tumblr and Facebook too!
No problem! If you want multi-channel social media analytics for everything - Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook – we can help with that too. Contact us to set up a demo of the full Union Metrics Social Suite, or check out a recording of a Union Metrics Social Suite demo here if you’re crunched for time or want to get a feel for things before getting a personalized tour. Happy measuring!
As always if you’ve got questions or comments, leave them below or come find us on Twitter at @UnionMetrics.