At Union Metrics, we strive to build the best social media analytics possible and we are so excited to finally share with you the latest result of our work: the addition of multi-channel reporting and Facebook page analytics to the Union Metrics Social Suite!
If you’ve been a regular user of TweetReach or our Instagram or Tumblr analytics and have been thinking of upgrading, there’s never been a better time! Now you can have everything you need to monitor your social efforts and strategize for the future in one seamless place; these updates are only available in the Union Metrics Social Suite.
If you want to learn more, join us for a webinar onThursday, June 25, where we’ll demo the new functionality and show you how you can use our multi-channel reporting to improve your social media strategy. Or email us to talk to our sales team right now.
Want more details on what’s included? Keep reading!
Our new multi-channel analytics provide a holistic view into campaign performance across social media channels, in one easy-to-read dashboard. To provide answers to our customers’ biggest social media questions, we now bring you insights across all the social channels you monitor. You can:
- Compare content across channels to see what’s working where
- Identify spikes in engagement across social media to uncover trends
- Easily measure share of voice and benchmark against competitors
- And so much more!
We’ve also added another social media channel to our offering – Facebook! Starting today, Social Suite subscribers can now access Facebook analytics in their account and pull all their most important social media analytics into one place. You can:
- Learn which posts are performing the best – and why
- Understand the impact of paid and organic activity on your page’s success
- Analyze fan growth and demographics to better know your audience
- Create more relevant content that generates more engagement
Learn more at unionmetrics.com and please let us know if you have any questions!