Here’s a brief primer on TweetReach snapshot reports – great for quick Twitter analytics on recently posted tweets.
Our free Twitter analytics snapshots include up to 100 tweets posted in the past few days. And our full snapshot reports include Twitter analytics on up to 1500 tweets from the past week (whichever comes first) for just $20. Both are perfect for fast insight into recent Twitter activity around anything – a hashtag, phrase, tweet, account, keyword, or any combination. You can run TweetReach snapshot reports any time, for any topic, on tweetreach.com.
Use our snapshot reports to learn more about:
- Hashtag analytics – How has a hashtag been used recently? How large is the conversation around a hashtag? How are the main influencers using a Twitter hashtag?
- Twitter account analytics – How far are your tweets reaching? Who is retweeting and engaging with your account?
- Competitor analysis – How do multiple Twitter accounts compare to each other? Who has the largest reach on Twitter? Who’s getting more engagement?
- Quick research – What kinds of things were people tweeting about a particular keyword, phrase or hashtag?
- Tweet analytics – How far did a particular tweet spread? Who was retweeting or quoting a tweet? Who was responsible for the most impressions?
Try it now! You’ll have results in seconds.
And if you like our snapshot reports, you can now get more of them than ever before! TweetReach Pro subscription plans now include unlimited full snapshot reports, and start at just $99 per month. Learn more and sign up now.