SXSWi Panels you should definitely take a look at, and vote for if they interest you!
- Anatomy of a Twitter Rumor from Gnip data scientist Dr. Scott Hendrickson
- Beyond Dots on a Map: The Future of Mapping Tweets from Ian Cairns and Eric Gundersen, more of our friends from Gnip
- Native Behavior in a World of Native Advertisers from Ari Levine of Tumblr, Leila Thabet of We Are Social, and Kelly McCarthy of Vayner Media
- #WeMadeItWeird: Social Media & Augmented Reality from Anne Ahola of Ward CircleClick Media, Dashiell Driscoll of Funny or Die, Greg Tseng of Tagged, and Derek Andersen of StartupGrind
- A Master Class About Brands With Personality from Alexis Kaplan of Tumblr and Amber Gordon of Gotham Inc.
- Developers – The Missing Link for Girls In Tech from Tracey Welson-Rossman of TechGirlz
- Adventures in Onboarding and User Growth from Sarah Henochowicz, Nick Thuesen, and Derek Gottfrid of Tumblr
- Can’t play scared: Finding success in real-time from Dan Gadd of Taylor Global, Eric Gruen of Procter & Gamble, Sean Doherty of NASCAR, and Jennifer Hinkle of the Washington Redskins
We also humbly submit our own panels for your consideration, one last time:
- From Tweets to GIFs: How Social TV is Evolving from Jenn Deering Davis
- Career Autopsy: Lessons from 16 Years as a Dev from Mando Escamilla
Happy voting! See you at SXSWi 2014?
Adorable GIF credit goes to Pusheen.com