Big news! We’re throwing open our doors at TweetReach and now everyone can sign up for a
free TweetReach account.
Interested? Skip the rest of this blog post and sign up here. Or read on for more about what’s included in a free TweetReach account.
Every day visitors to TweetReach.com run thousands of our free snapshot reports. We wanted to make this experience easier and more useful for those users. So today, we’re very excited to unveil our brand new free TweetReach accounts! Now you can save all of your free and full reports to a report archive, and access, print and export your reports at any time.
With a TweetReach account, you can:
- Save an unlimited number of quick snapshot reports to My Reports archive
- Access all of your purchased full snapshot reports, along with your purchase history
- Quickly find past reports for further analysis
- Share reports with colleagues and clients
- Get the latest tweets for any query with one click
- Download PDF and Excel versions of reports
Our new free accounts are perfect for anyone who wants to bookmark and download their snapshot reports, but doesn’t need the real-time, unlimited tracking and in-depth analytics available through a TweetReach Pro subscription.
In addition to bookmarking a report, you can download a PDF version, export it for analysis in Excel, print it, tweet it, post it to Facebook, and get the latest tweets for your search query.