Union Metrics is helping brands change the way they measure their success on social media through a suite of social analytics tools. Our highly popular TweetReach product is used by thousands of people everyday to analyze their campaigns on Twitter. Our Union Metrics for Tumblr product was the first engagement and listening product for Tumblr and is helping some of the world’s most innovative brands discover how to best use one of the fastest growing social networks on the Internet. If you want to be part of a team that is solving big problems for the world’s largest brands and agencies, then read on!
Help us grow our business
We’re looking for talented account executives to join our growing sales team and help us close new business for our TweetReach and Union Metrics for Tumblr products. If you’re an independent, experienced salesperson with an exceptional track record of success, we would love to talk to you. We’re a small but growing startup where you can work with some of the world’s most interesting companies, chase significant personal upside, and have a big impact on our company’s bottom line and our future.
Your job will involve identifying and talking with prospective customers to find the right product/solution fit, and successfully closing new business for both our products. Our customers are agencies and brands, representing all industries, from dozens of countries across the globe.
About the job
- Drive revenue growth through phone and email-based sales
- Identify, qualify and close inbound sales opportunities
- Take the initiative to identify and contact prospective outbound leads
- Close deals with a sense of urgency
- Perform demos, generate sales presentations and pull together other resources as needed to meet your sales goals
- Be totally comfortable on the phone, Twitter, and email, and be motivated to contact prospects via multiple methods in order to achieve your targets
- Communicate user feedback back into our product development process
- Minimum 2 years successful sales experience, up to 5 years preferred
- Experience in selling technology solutions to marketers and/or agencies
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Successful track record of delivering results and closing deals quickly
- Excellent verbal, phone and email communication skills
- Advanced user of social media, especially Twitter and Tumblr
- Experienced and comfortable using CRM software (specifically Salesforce) to record all sales activities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to adapt and contribute in a rapidly changing, high energy startup environment
- Positive, flexible and willing to learn
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Is this you?
If you think this job is right for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Account Executive and really sell us on why you’d be the best fit for this job. Please include links to your Twitter and Tumblr profiles.